United Mice - a tour operator, was run by an experienced Inca Trail Tour Guide and it has developed a top-class image over the years. The United Mice offers excellent trekking services with English and Spanish speaking Guides while having mid-range prices. They have been operating the Inca Trail for almost 30 years while being highly recommended by many guidebooks as well as by the South American Explorers Club, Lonely Planet and Frommer's!
Why Choose United Mice?
- One of the leading trek operators in Cusco since 1990.
- Top-notch English and Spanish speaking Tour Guides.
- Entrance fees to main attractractions are included.
- They are commited to the Andean communities, which we are trying to help to, and from where our Porters come from.
- Fairly treated Porters.
- United Mice is truly aware of environmental sensitiveness and strives for the nature´s protection.
- They have trekking groups of up to 16 participants.
- United Mice caters for any food restriction
- Their hikes includes all meals (excepting the first breakfast and last meal, which are usually provided in their participants´ accommodation prior/post their trails).
- Drinking water since the second day of a hike to fill up participants´s water containers.
- Daily afternoon tea.
- Clean and/or new quality brand camping equipment (4 season tents with a capacity for 4 persons, but used only by 2 persons).
- Comfortable sleeping foam roll matts.
- Oxygen bottle and a first aid kit provided at every hike.
- Tourist trains and/or private transport.
What United Mice Operates?
If you are already decided to travel to Peru and Cusco and you have chosen United Mice for your trip, book it via Responsible People and United Mice will donate to our projects. We can offer you some discounts on hotels, tours and restaurants too. It does not matter if you travel with a group or as a solo traveller. In addition, you will make a good deed by supporting a needy, mountain community. Please help us to help!
Should you have any query or you like to book, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Salkantay to Machu Picchu
4 Days (From: USD 0.00)
Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu, the best way to reach Machu Picchu if you are looking for a natural views.Discover its beauty landscapes and natural home of many animals and flowers. « take it »
Amazon deforestation and Destruction
31 August 2019
The Amazon rainforest is a wondrous and beautiful place, full of mighty rivers and lush green trees. But, beneath its glossy green exterior, it’s working hard to provide the world with countless benefits. Without the Amazon the entire world’s climates would be thrown off, the atmosphere would be polluted with billions of tonnes of CO2, 10% of the world’s biodiversity would be lost, and we may never find cures ...« read more »
Machu Picchu Tickets
30 August 2019
Getting access to the Archaeological Park of Machu Picchu is not as simple as it seems, but it is definitely not very difficult. Regulated under the administration of the Regional Ministery of Culture (Cusco), if you want to get a ticket to Machu Picchu 2019, you must book it through its website.
In addition, once you have made your reservation official, you will have a maximum of six hours to ...« read more »
Salkantay Trek Devastation and Animal Exploitation
28 August 2019
Many travelers and bloggers describe the beauty of the Salkantay Trek route. However, this blog is to describe the bad influence of irresponsible tourism as well as to give some advices.
The Salkantay Trek used to have one of the loveliest natural routes worldwide. It also has been considered as an alternative trek to the Inca Trail. Its tour operators used to bring personal tents, dining tents and toilet tents ...« read more »
Traveling to Machu Picchu with kids
16 March 2019
Machu Picchu is amazing, magical, mysterious, it is the ideal place to visit with children. It is hidden between the Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountains, and is located right in the middle of the Amazon jungle brow and the Andes mountain range. It was buried for 400 years until - the children love this story - Hiram Bingham came to the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu, "guided ...« read more »
Responsible Tourism Tips for your Inca Trail
24 January 2019
Machu Picchu is a unique place in the world, not only is it a beautiful stone city, it is the perfect synchrony between what man and nature can do. Machu Picchu is the proof that the hand of man can do great things without this signifying a conflict with nature. All of this makes taking care of and preserving it a task not only of the authorities of Peru ...« read more »