There is a wide variety of how you can help to less fortunate people. The foundation “Responsible People" offers you a couple of options below.
1) Firstly, you might consider becoming one of our partners by participating in some of our 4 projects focused on improvement of the poorest communities’ development.
2) Secondly, you can book a trip with us. Since we receive donation from such a tour operator for each trip booked via us, you will help us in this way to develop our projects. These projects are meant to support Andean poor families and communities and better the conditions of their lives.
3) Thirdly, you may become a volunteer. There is always a lack of people with medical education, who can help to check/treat children's health, or graduated Teachers, who can teach them (English, Spanish, Math, Chemistry, Biology, etc.). For that reason, the three most desired options of volunteering are Teachers and Medics/Doctors. However, we do not hinder any other specialization. So let us hear from you if you have got another qualification and we can discuss it.
4) Further, you can donate either money or clothes, shoes for adult and children as well as school supplies.
5) Lastly, let us know about any other new idea.